The Owens Law Firm understands that the cost of legal representation can be significant for individuals, families, and businesses alike. That is why we are committed to providing our clients with quality representation at an affordable price.
While every legal matter differs, we offer fee and payment solutions that are fair to our clients. From hourly rates, contingency fee, flat fee, pay as you go, or hybrid arrangements, we will work with you so that you can still obtain the quality representation you deserve at a price you can afford.
We will work with you so you know the exact terms of our representation before our representation begins. Throughout our representation, there will be no surprises. Our approach to billing supports our concerns for each client’s economic well being by providing the most cost effective solutions and complete transparency throughout the billing process.
Please contact The Owens Law Firm by clicking here, or by calling (928) 472-4303.
Conveniently located in Payson, Arizona, the Firm assists clients throughout Arizona and Nevada, including the Navajo Nation. The Firm serves clients in Star Valley, Pine, Strawberry, Rye, Gisela, Tonto Basin, Globe, Miami, Claypool, Superior, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Prescott, Sedona, Rimrock, Flagstaff, Heber, Clay Springs, Show Low, Pinetop, Whiteriver, Snowflake, Taylor, Holbrook, Winslow, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Phoenix, Tuba City, Leupp, Dilkon, Kayenta, Chinle, Pinon, Ganado, Sanders, Window Rock, St. Michaels, and many more.
Contact The Owens Law Firm today by clicking here, or by calling (928) 472-4303.
The best time to go to an attorney is before you are in legal difficulty. It is best to consult your attorney before you sign papers or take other action that might seriously alter your legal position.
There are numerous reasons why you should consider consulting with an attorney, some of which are set forth below.
You should consider consulting an attorney when:
- You are planning to enter into a verbal or written contract which has major financial consequences.
- You are involved in an accident involving injury to persons or damage to property.
- You are seeking to collect an account from another person, or someone is seeking to collect an account from you which you do not believe you owe or which you question.
- You need an opinion about the title to real estate.
- You want to plan your estate and make a will.
- You are organizing or dissolving a business.
- You are settling an estate.
- You are involved in a family situation such as adoption, divorce, child support or modification.
- Your rights as a consumer or employee are abused.
- You have been arrested for a crime or served with legal papers in a civil lawsuit.
- You have been involved in a serious accident causing personal injury or property damages.
Attorney Jared R. Owens has been recognized by Super Lawyers® as a Rising Star. He provides his knowledge and experience from working for state and federal judges, as well as a large law firm, to his clients, while providing access and customer service that only a small firm can provide.
While every legal situation is unique, and The Owens Law Firm is well suited to assist you or your business. Please contact the Firm to discuss your legal issue by clicking here, or by calling (928) 472-4303.
What Can I Do To Reduce My Legal Fees While Still Obtaining Quality Representation From The Owens Law Firm?
You should answer your attorney’s questions fully and honestly. If you tell your attorney all of the facts as you know them, it will save on time that might be spent in later investigations of your case. It will also help your attorney to do a better job.
Remember that an attorney is bound by ethics of the profession to maintain what you reveal in strict confidence. Also be prepared to share any documents and records that are related to your matter. It is important to tell your attorney facts about your case that reflect poorly on you. These issues will almost certainly be revealed during trial.
Please contact The Owens Law Firm to discuss your specific legal issue by clicking here, or by calling (928) 472-4303.
Common questions asked by The Owens Law Firm's clients